Memories of that Hong Kong night:
- Getting bored with that one observation terrace on Victoria Peak.
- Getting off the terrace to sit in a cafe.
- Writing a Bruce Lee postcard to my brother.
- Being the only guest.
- Rolling stones through the speakers:
“How does it feel
To be on your own
With no direction home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?”
- Wondering how it feels.
- Not coming to a conclusion.
- Getting out realizing how much there is to explore on the peak, just a few steps from where all the tourists are.
- Walking through the dark with an ocean of lights below my feet.
- Deciding that it feels good.
- Taking this picture.
End of memories.